Friday 8 August 2014

Feeling like a swinger

I suppose there are many meanings to the word 'swinger'.  One that springs to mind does not apply to self.  Having been swinging for some 25 years or more without much success, even paid money to get advice on the finer points of how to become a member of that groupie bunch of swingers, I think I might have at long last been accepted into their exclusive midst.  

I started swinging with some very experienced swingers when I lived in Newtown a deep part of Wales. They were a mixed bunch with various attributes. Some of them kept their swinging very private. Others were more open about their activities hoping to spread the word so to speak. Involving the fairer sex in this art of swinging became something of a hazardous pastime as a nod and wink was often totally misconstrued.  

Within the confines of this exclusive group of swingers I met with some very interesting people who became lifetime friends and it is with some confidence that I can confidently reveal that my persistence and often clandestine practice of swinging has been exposed.  I am not in the doghouse.

 Lady of the house is quite happy, and wishes me to continue with the practice.  Praise be for such a liberal thinking partner. She had no interest whatsoever in being a swinger.  Thanks to the effort of Rob Ryder, and the you tube contribution of Leadbetter I have managed three victories in the art of ancient swinging, and reduced a handicap of high proportions significantly.  

A new dawn until the swing is infected by some unknown gremlin which befalls many swingers who think like I do at the the moment that the holy grail has been found. No such luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment